Thursday, October 21, 2010

In the land of the paste eaters, the man with the Moe Howard haircut is king

Every day is a challenge.
Yes, many look at the bright side of things and I admire that.
For me I feel obstacles are constantly in front of me. 

Simple things- try to post a picture on twitter only to encounter whale fail
or that stupid robot icon.  Writing this goofy blog and having my computer
crash on me (because I love to edit over and over). 
Dealing with my phone a Pre--Say what? Never heard of a Pre?
Came and went, now I have an obsolete phone that doesn't take new apps. 
At this point I should take two Campbell's soup cans, tie strings at both
ends and get better reception. 
Nice- pay 83.00 a month for the privilege of being unable to log into facebook. 

One thing about facebook-
When people "friend" me I  accept.  Maybe I know you, maybe not.
Really who cares, It's facebook.  As long as you don't send me pictures
of your cock, or spam who cares its facebook.  I send a request and
it's "do I know you"?  Do you want a five page essay on how we were
friends in college, or I knew you twenty years ago in Junior High
or I saw your FB page and golly you seemed interesting! 
Accept or don't; but please I'm not gonna steal your personal info  or identity. 
Your just not that important.

Every day crap-
I go to Starbucks to get my dose of Pike, and without fail the "Barista"
is always washing and rearranging every cup behind the counter,
completely ignoring me.  I'm glad they want to be clean,
but spare me the OCD for a second.  To get counter girl to notice me
I tap my foot and let out a little cough, nothing. 
At this point I could be Savion Glover  with whooping cough,  this bitch isn't looking up. 
Finally some guy from the back alway comes to the rescue. 
Unfortunately he just threw out the trash, and probably has garbage juice on his hands.

When all fails Dunkin Donuts-
I love a place that says "environment be damned" and uses Styrofoam cups.
yes the place smells and it feels like you walked into an oven, but the coffee does the job.
Just don't  let them sucker you into a breakfast sandwich. Croissant, plastic cheese
mystery egg product and a whiff of maple...just give me a coffee to go.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment