Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello...Exactly...

I need coffee.  Every day, just the way it is.

I've tried the tea thing, that only works when I'm  sick.  I go where the java is.
Sometimes at work, I'll partake in the homemade brew but usually I'm too late,
I get the last cup what you could call "burnt goodness". 

As usual I  travel to my local Starbucks down the block
and order up my cup of Pike or Xmas blend,whatever 54 cent refill can't lose. 
But today--Today my coffee tasted funny...  Why?  Yes I wondered also.
Got to my office sat in my cubicle pored the contents into another cup and found--
The top of a salt shaker at the bottom.
Okay this explains the salty yet metallic taste but WTF? How does this happen?

 Did I go back and explain "yes I know the coffee refills are cheap
but really could you have looked a bit closer and noticed this before you gave me the beverage"?
No like a jackass i just threw out the coffee.  Too much to go through in one sitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment