Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've done something I would not have done otherwise

 

I've been reading my horoscope a lot lately. Not that I belive in any of that; personally, I think most of it's recycled generalizations.
 
Taurus - You're stubborn; try to be nice, change your attitude and you will be free of the bitterness that is blighting your life. Yes--that was part of my horoscope.

Listen: if I'm bitter, it's not because I'm an water sign born in the year of the pig (okay, I would prefer snake or dragon; no woman wants to be called a pig). On the bright side, my number in numerology is 7. Seven is the number of the mystic (ooh, my inner workings are intricate) and I have an uncanny understanding of human nature. I'm sure you are dying to meet me now... aw shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment